Cube Life Update v1.2 - more info and release dates for Wii U™
Imagine being stranded on a beautiful deserted island... All of life's necessities: Food, water, shelter - all of your everyday needs are now gone, and it's up to you to survive. Cannibals and wild animals will not make it any easier for you. You'll need to explore, build, and craft to stay alive. Do you think you have what it takes? Find out in Cube Life: Island Survival!
UPDATE v1.2 FEATURES:
1) Share Custom Maps:
Create your own map in Creative Mode, then upload it in Share Maps. You will get an ID code, which you can provide to your friends, so they can download it (like Super Mario Maker). When you include "spawn block" and create a "death match" type of the map, other players can play it in Local Multiplayer.
2) 400+ items are now available!:
We have included new items like ladders, motorboats, diving masks, traps, etc.
3) Completely redesigned AI of the Cannibals:
- Cannibals do not have a "GPS" in heads. They start to hunt player after they spot him.
- Notice "eye icon" in left corner, it means that Cannibal is very close. If the eye icon become red, it means that Cannibals spotted you.
- Stealth attacks! Approach an enemy from behind and gain the upper hand (Critical Attack).
4) New Pets:
Added Chickens, Boars, Baby Boars, and Giant Crabs. You can catch the pets and assign commands to (defensive, offensive, or collect items). Simply bake a cake and throw to the animals:
5) Bigger World:
Bigger world to explore at 3,520 x 3,520 blocks (was previously 2,880 x 2,880)
6) Enemy Bosses:
Fight New Enemy Bosses: The Kraken, and Cannibal Boss
7) New Release Territory:
New release territory - Available for download in Australia + New Zealand
8) Update v1.2 - Release Dates :
North America: July 07, 2016
Europe: July 07, 2016
Australia + NZL: July 07, 2016
Japan: July 06, 2016